- June 2014
- STECF: Baltic advice for 2015 (STECF 14-10 / Written Procedure)
- May 2014
- STECF: Balance indicators (STECF 14-09)
- April 2014
- STECF: Mediterranean assessments (STECF 14-08 / EWG 13-19)
- STECF: NS plaice and sole management plan (STECF 14-03 / EWG 14-03)
- STECF: Review of DCF part4 (STECF 14-07 / EWG 14-02)
- STECF: Landings obligations in EU fisheries (STECF 14-06 / EWG 14-01)
- STECF: BoB data analysis for IP management plan (STECF 14-05 / EWG 14-03)
- STECF: WC sole management plan (STECF 14-04 / EWG 14-03)
- STECF: PLEN 14-01
We would like to inform you that the calls for independent experts for Horizon 2020 have been published (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2013:342:SOM:EN:HTML). These 'calls addressed to individuals for the establishment of a database of prospective independent experts and to organisations such as research agencies, research institutions, universities, standardisation organisations, civil society organisations or enterprises', have been designed to encourage and attract experts with the widest range of profiles needed for Horizon 2020. This includes cross-cutting aspects such as: innovation; SMEs; dissemination, knowledge transfer and intellectual property rights; social and economic sciences and humanities; responsible research and innovation; research career development, doctoral training, and skills; sustainable development; and international cooperation. The resulting expert database will be used among other things for selecting expert evaluators and reviewers.
We would encourage you to remind experts in your policy area or scientific fields to register and/or update their files, and to help us in reaching out to the widest possible range of relevant profiles.
Many thanks in advance.
Release of STECF reports: Once a report is released by the STECF and placed in ‘final reports’ section this will be indicated here. JRC also plans to create an automatic notification tool which interested parties can sign up to.