- December 2013
- STECF: Aquaculture Summary (STECF 13-30 / EWG 13-10)
- STECF: Aquaculture Economics (STECF 13-29 / EWG 13-10)
- November 2013
- STECF: Balance capacity (STECF 13-28 / EWG 13-11)
- STECF: Consolidated review of advice for 2014 (STECF 13-27 / EWG 13-08, EWG 13-14)
- STECF: Landings obligation in EU Fisheries - part 1 (STECF 13-23 / EWG 13-16)
- STECF: Evaluation of MS reports under DCF (STECF 13-25 / EWG 13-07)
- STECF: Review of advice for 2014 (STECF 13-26 / EWG 13-14)
- STECF: Advice on HCR and evaluation of BoB anchovy plan (STECF 13-24 / EWG 13-20)
- STECF: Med stock assessment (STECF 13-22 / EWG 13-09)
- STECF: Evaluation of Fishing Effort Regimes (STECF 13-21 / EWG 13-13)
- STECF: PLEN 13-03 final report
- October 2013
- STECF: 2013 Assessment of Black Sea stocks (STECF 13-20 / EWG 13-12)
- STECF: Review of outstanding sections of the Spanish Report (STECF 13-19 / Written Procedure)
Fishery Dependent Information 2014
Second Symposium on Fishery-Dependent Information in Rome, Italy 3-6 March, 2014, open for registartion.
An international conference for resource managers, scientists and the fishing sector on the collection and interpretation of information in the context of the ecosystem approach.
We would like to inform you that the calls for independent experts for Horizon 2020 have been published (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do?uri=OJ:C:2013:342:SOM:EN:HTML). These 'calls addressed to individuals for the establishment of a database of prospective independent experts and to organisations such as research agencies, research institutions, universities, standardisation organisations, civil society organisations or enterprises', have been designed to encourage and attract experts with the widest range of profiles needed for Horizon 2020. This includes cross-cutting aspects such as: innovation; SMEs; dissemination, knowledge transfer and intellectual property rights; social and economic sciences and humanities; responsible research and innovation; research career development, doctoral training, and skills; sustainable development; and international cooperation. The resulting expert database will be used among other things for selecting expert evaluators and reviewers.
We would encourage you to remind experts in your policy area or scientific fields to register and/or update their files, and to help us in reaching out to the widest possible range of relevant profiles.
Many thanks in advance.
Release of STECF reports: Once a report is released by the STECF and placed in ‘final reports’ section this will be indicated here. JRC also plans to create an automatic notification tool which interested parties can sign up to.